- ILLEGAL ALIEN DEPORATION ALERT!: 248 Foreign Nationals Apprehended In PA, DE, NJ, WV In Two Week Sweep By ICE
- “Day Without Immigrants” Movement: This Movement Is Spreading Across The Country! (Illegal Alien Alert!)
- Disgusting! Cleanup Underway Where Environmentalists Camped for Pipeline Protest
- YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME EDITION: Muslim Woman Says A Beating Makes Her Feel More Womanly
- DAMMING THE SWAMP: Why Is Secretary of Defense Mattis Nominating ‘Muslim Brotherhood’ Sympathizer Anne Patterson?
From her lips to the GOP shoes, fastest way to get it there. And if the GOP has “doo-doo” for brains, they will not pass the repeal. This was the worst, most destructive law passed in eight years of a terrible, expensive, and very destructive “healthcare” policy ever. It has to be repealed, or conservatives will go home and stay home.
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT NANCY PELOSI IS EVEN FUNCTIONAL?
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued Thursday that President Trump and Republicans in Congress will have “doo-doo stuck to their shoe for a long time” if they pass the revised American Health Care Act.
The comments came a day after the AHCA received a boost in support from the House Freedom Caucus, which announced it would back the bill.
“I think President Trump is really making fools of the members of Congress, of his own party,” she said in her weekly press conference. “He’s asking them to vote for a bill that is wildly unpopular in the country, is the wrong thing to do first and foremost. It’s going to be doo-doo stuck to their shoe for a long time to come with terrible consequences for the American questions.”
(Excerpt) Read More At Washington Examiner…
VIDEO WATCH: Pelosi tries to scare GOP out of voting for ObamaCare repeal…NEXT PAGE>>>