- DEPORTING ILLEGAL ALIENS ALERT!: ICE Crackdown: Mexican Restaurants, Retail Chain Store Parking Lots Hardest Hit
- Breathtaking Liberal Idiocy: ‘I See Being Called Fake News As The Equivalent Of The N-Word For Journalists’ Says CNN’s Chris Cuomo
- STARBUCKS HURL ALERT!: Hiring Refugees Is Hurting Starbucks’ Brand (Starbucks Destroys Itself! Customer Backlash!)
- EPIC TAKE DOWN BY DONALD TRUMP JR ALERT!! Donald Trump Jr. Owns Sen. Elizabeth Warren From An Epic Twitter Response!!
- LePen Stuns Globalists!: The ‘French Trump’ (Marine LePen) Declares War Against Savage Globalism
From her lips to the GOP shoes, fastest way to get it there. And if the GOP has “doo-doo” for brains, they will not pass the repeal. This was the worst, most destructive law passed in eight years of a terrible, expensive, and very destructive “healthcare” policy ever. It has to be repealed, or conservatives will go home and stay home.
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT NANCY PELOSI IS EVEN FUNCTIONAL?
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued Thursday that President Trump and Republicans in Congress will have “doo-doo stuck to their shoe for a long time” if they pass the revised American Health Care Act.
The comments came a day after the AHCA received a boost in support from the House Freedom Caucus, which announced it would back the bill.
“I think President Trump is really making fools of the members of Congress, of his own party,” she said in her weekly press conference. “He’s asking them to vote for a bill that is wildly unpopular in the country, is the wrong thing to do first and foremost. It’s going to be doo-doo stuck to their shoe for a long time to come with terrible consequences for the American questions.”
(Excerpt) Read More At Washington Examiner…
VIDEO WATCH: Pelosi tries to scare GOP out of voting for ObamaCare repeal…NEXT PAGE>>>