- Breathtaking Liberal Idiocy: ‘I See Being Called Fake News As The Equivalent Of The N-Word For Journalists’ Says CNN’s Chris Cuomo
- ‘Media Coverage On Syria Is Biggest Media Lie Of Our Time’ -Flemish Priest In Syria Interview
- BREAKING: Three Muslim Brothers, IT Professionals Fired from Capitol Hill for Spying – Funneled House Data
- Donna Brazile Concerned About VOTER FRAUD at DNC Chair Election
- FUNNY AS HELL ALERT!: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Confuses Sen. Lindsey Graham For “A Woman” (Updated)
Image courtesy of: shopping11xz
Plymouth Patriot Post doesn’t doubt his veracity, but he is probably NOT the blustering maniac we usually see in real life. Or is he? Alex Jones probably doesn’t walk around all day like that. His on-screen persona is different than his real life persona- that does not mean he’s making it all up.
WHAT DO YOU THINK, SINCE ALEX JONES IS “PLAYING A CHARACTER” IN HIS NEWS OR DO YOU BELIEVE HE IS REALLY BLUSTERY IN REAL LIFE?
Infowars founder and host Alex Jones is “playing a character,” his lawyer argued during a recent custody hearing surrounding his three children.
“He is a performance artist,” Jones’s attorney, Randall Wilhite, argued to a Texas judge, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.
Jones, a supporter of President Trump, is the owner and operator of popular websites Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com. He is best known for pushing unfounded conspiracy theories, including that the U.S. government was behind the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
He also claims U.S. moon landings were faked and that the government faked the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting using actors.
(Excerpt) Read More At The Hill…
VIDEO WATCH: Alex Jones Is “An Actor” His Lawyer Admits…NEXT PAGE>>>