- SEN. LINDSAY GRAHAM NEOCON ALERT!: Graham to FBI – Just Say If Trump’s Wiretap Claims Are Legit Or Not
- PAUL RYAN EPIC FAIL ALERT!! Professor: House Speaker Paul Ryan Has Only Proposed Three Bills That Became Law In His Career (Dump Ryan!)
- Poll Shows Only 33% Oppose Trump’s Temporary Ban, 57% Approve, 10% Undecided
- Trump Winning Alert!: Trump’s First Full Month In Office Brings MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT BOOM! 298,000 NEW JOBS! (Trump Video 2nd Page!)
- GLOBALISTS BACKFIRE PLAN: Globalists Conspire To Keep Trump In The Paris Climate Agreement
Image courtesy of: Floyd Brown
Plymouth Patriot Post believes this is a big reason why the justice system is overbooked and it takes an almost absurd amount of time to get a case heard before the courts for illegal aliens. This is possibly the reason why public defenders are so overwhelmed with illegal alien cases that are on their desk. It will take time to process all of the illegal aliens they are capturing. You must also factor in the costs of hearing the cases which would be substantial. Plymouth Patriot Post is not surprised.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MASSIVE ILLEGAL ALIEN ARRESTS?
The Pew Research Center released an analysis of Justice Department numbers Monday showing a massive increase in the prominence of immigration-related offenses in federal law enforcement.
Pew cited a report release last month by the Bureau of Justice Statistics to show that immigration offenses accounted for fully half of federal arrests in 2014, up from only 28% a decade earlier. Consequently, the Department of Homeland Security, which includes Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), now makes more arrests than the FBI, DEA, BATFE, U.S. Marshal’s Service, and all other branches of the Justice Department combined.
According to Pew:
The geographic distribution of federal arrests also shows the growing emphasis on immigration offenses. In 2014, 61% of all federal arrests – or more than 100,000 – occurred in just five federal judicial districts along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Driven by this massive increase in immigration arrests, a staggering 61% of federal arrests are now of non-U.S. citizens. These arrests, mostly for immigration offenses, but including thousands for other crimes, do not include the hundreds of thousands of non-criminal apprehensions of illegal aliens each year.
(Excerpt) Read More At Brietbart…
VIDEO WATCH: Enforcing Double Standards – Mexico’s Backward Laws On Immigration…NEXT PAGE>>>