- Socialist Chairman Perez DNC Alert!: Perez Doesn’t Rule Out A Hillary Clinton Run For The Presidency In 2020
- US Versus Germany Played The “Socialist” German Anthem During Fed Cup Tennis Match (Not The Nazi Anthem)
- Born in Mexico, U.S. Border Sheriff Estrada Fighting Trump Wall!
- DeepStateGate!: Trump Plays 3D Chess While His Democratic Opponents Are Playing Checkers
- GET THIS: The Two Rockville Rape Case Suspects…GET THIS….Were Detained in 2016 At U.S.-Mexico Border!!!
Image courtesy of: Seth Rogen
Plymouth Patriot Post believes celebrities who are successful as actors and actresses think they then have the knowledge to say how the world should be governed? I guess it’s because in their acting roles they have to assume a false persona and believe it is real. That probably spills over into the real world where they then assume they have the knowledge to solve all the world’s problems.
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO SARAH SILVERMAN FROM HER RANT?
Sarah Silverman joined in the anti-Donald Trump “Tax March” protest in New York City Saturday, where she demanded the president release his tax returns in a fiery speech. “Show us your f*cking taxes, you emotional child,” the 46-year-old comedian and liberal addressed the president in comments delivered to the protesters. “You like being a superficial bully? Here’s one for you: you are a three at best,” Silverman added, apparently referring to Trump’s appearance.
In a follow-up interview with MSNBC, Silverman said she was raised to be an “active citizen.” “I’m from New Hampshire, my parents are… and that’s what we do. Love America, you love your country. You have to speak out and speak up,” she said. “It’s time to fight for our country.” “I was raised to know that it’s an honor to pay taxes and it’s important to pay taxes,” she added. “It’s part of being an American citizen, and helping each other.”
(Excerpt) Read More At Brietbart…
VIDEO WATCH: ‘Show Us Your F*cking Taxes, You Emotional Child’: Sarah Silverman Speaks at Tax March…NEXT PAGE>>