- Ministry of Propaganda Pie Hole Lunacy!: Reporter – Trump Thinks ‘White America’ Built Country
- JUSTICE GORSUCH EDITION: Gorsuch Breaks Mold, Asks Numerous Questions In Supreme Court Debut
- ILLEGAL ALIEN DEPORATION ALERT!: 248 Foreign Nationals Apprehended In PA, DE, NJ, WV In Two Week Sweep By ICE
- THE RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN!: Muslim Gang Beats Young Danish Couple for Eating Ham Pizza! (TOTAL DISASTER ALERT!)
- LIBERAL SOCIALISTS STORES IN AMERICA ALERT: Nordstrom Drops Ivanka Trump’s Line, Picks Up ‘Clear Knee Mom Jeans’ (See The Picture Of The Jeans, You’ll Be Horrified!)
Image courtesy of: amarcord108
Plymouth Patriot Post has noticed whenever Sen. John McCain goes into Syria, a gas attack immediately follows afterwords. now John McCain is in Kosovo. Will John McCain work to cause another war in the Balkins? Plymouth Patriot Post wonders if he is there selling weapons to Albanian Muslims. To what end we will find out soon enough.
WHY IS JOHN MCCAIN NOT ATTENDING TOWN HALL MEETINGS IN ARIZONA AND INSTEAD IS CURRENTLY IN KOSOVO FULFILLING HIS FANTASY LIKE HE’S A “PRESIDENTIAL FIGURE”? MENTAL PROBLEMS?
U.S. Senator John McCain has called on Kosovo to resume dialogue with Serbia, saying that is the only way to a prosperous and safe future.
The Republican senator was in Pristina on Thursday as part of a regional tour, said that despite rising tensions, he was assured that “U.S. commitment for a complete, free and peaceful Europe have not changed.”
Last month the Pristina-Belgrade dialogue facilitated by the European Union stopped following recent tense incidents.
McCain urged Kosovo to continue integration efforts into Europe and approve the border demarcation deal with Montenegro so that Kosovars enjoy visa-free travel in the continent.
In 1999 U.S. led the NATO bombing that ended with the withdrawal of Serbian troops from Kosovo.
Kosovo’s 2008 independence is recognized by 114 countries but not by Serbia.
(Excerpt) Read More At ABC News…
VIDEO WATCH: McCain And Gabriel Urge Kosovo And Serbia To Break Impasse…NEXT PAGE>>>