- EPIC TAKE DOWN BY DONALD TRUMP JR ALERT!! Donald Trump Jr. Owns Sen. Elizabeth Warren From An Epic Twitter Response!!
- SPYING ON TRUMP ALERT! President Trump Needs To See This (How He Was Spied On)
- LEAST WE FORGET TERRORIST ALERT!: Fmr. FBI Counterterrorism Agent: ‘Vast Majority’ of US Mosques/Islamic Centers Part of ‘Jihadi Network’
- BEATING DOWN THE DEBT ALERT!: US Debt Decreased By $68 Billion Since Trump Inauguration! (Praise God!)
- MAD MAX ALERT! Maxine Waters: ‘Obama Has Put In Place’ Secret Database With ‘Everything On Everyone’ (MAD MAX COMMENTS IN 2013!!)
Image courtesy of: vanhuynguyen
This will be a case of applying pressure to North Korea for a few days, sweat it out a little, and then closing in with negotiations in between. President Trump and President Xi will be contact throughout directly, as will the President of Japan, most likely, since they are also getting involved. It’ll be an interesting couple of weeks.
Plymouth Patriot Post believes that North Korea will be bending to the will of President Trump
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO PRESIDENT TRUMP WITH ALL THE “WINNING” WE HAVE BEEN WITNESSING LATELY?
BEIJING — Chinese President Xi Jinping told President Donald Trump in a phone call Wednesday that Beijing was willing to work with Washington on ending North Korea’s nuclear weapons program, but wants a peaceful solution.
Xi’s comments came after the U.S. president tweeted that China should do more on the issue Washington sees as an increasingly urgent threat, or the U.S. would go it alone.
The call, brief details of which were released by the Chinese foreign ministry, came amid rising tensions after a U.S. Navy strike group was re-routed to the Korean Peninsula, CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz reports.
“China insists on realizing the denuclearization of the peninsula … and is willing to maintain communication and coordination with the American side over the issue on the peninsula,” Xi was quoted as telling Trump by state broadcaster CCTV and other official media outlets.
The two leaders spoke Tuesday night. On Wednesday, Trump tweeted that the call had been positive.
(Excerpt) Read More At CBS News…
VIDEO WATCH: President Xi says China is willing to coordinate with U.S. on N. Korea…NEXT PAGE>>>