- MUSLIM PRAYER ROOM ALERT!: Tax Dollars Paying For A Prayer Room In Our PUBLIC Schools – Constitution Violated! (POLITICALLY CORRECT ALERT!)
- WINNING ALERT! 2 Months In Office – Trump Reduced Debt by $100 Billion (MAGA!)
- White House Leaks Coming From Obama Admin Holdovers
- Chicago Public School CEO Sends 381,000 Students Home With Anti-Trump Propaganda Letter!
- David Gregory On Trump Tweeting: Trump Is Like AN ‘Old Man Yelling Get off His Lawn’
Image courtesy of: vanhuynguyen
This will be a case of applying pressure to North Korea for a few days, sweat it out a little, and then closing in with negotiations in between. President Trump and President Xi will be contact throughout directly, as will the President of Japan, most likely, since they are also getting involved. It’ll be an interesting couple of weeks.
Plymouth Patriot Post believes that North Korea will be bending to the will of President Trump
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO PRESIDENT TRUMP WITH ALL THE “WINNING” WE HAVE BEEN WITNESSING LATELY?
BEIJING — Chinese President Xi Jinping told President Donald Trump in a phone call Wednesday that Beijing was willing to work with Washington on ending North Korea’s nuclear weapons program, but wants a peaceful solution.
Xi’s comments came after the U.S. president tweeted that China should do more on the issue Washington sees as an increasingly urgent threat, or the U.S. would go it alone.
The call, brief details of which were released by the Chinese foreign ministry, came amid rising tensions after a U.S. Navy strike group was re-routed to the Korean Peninsula, CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz reports.
“China insists on realizing the denuclearization of the peninsula … and is willing to maintain communication and coordination with the American side over the issue on the peninsula,” Xi was quoted as telling Trump by state broadcaster CCTV and other official media outlets.
The two leaders spoke Tuesday night. On Wednesday, Trump tweeted that the call had been positive.
(Excerpt) Read More At CBS News…
VIDEO WATCH: President Xi says China is willing to coordinate with U.S. on N. Korea…NEXT PAGE>>>